You have cut back on eating, I started bringing my lunch to work, and comparison-shopped for a better home and auto insurance. After a couple of belt-tightening, he can feel like we exhausted our strategy for spending less. But, we can usually find another one or two quirky way to reduce costs even more. Here's one of you May not Have to consider.
If you're like me, after training, you want to escape to the gym, sweaty clothes and all, and head home as quickly as possible. But, as a cost-cutting measures, consider taking showers at your health club. Access to showers is included in most of the monthly membership fee. Every time I do, I can use the drive on water, shampoo, body wash, conditioning, and electricity for my hair. How do the costs break down:
In other words, it cost me about $ 2.44 per shower session. At four times a week, I discovered a new, simple way to cut costs and save a further additional $ 507 per year. Besides saving more money the immediate benefit, making exercise an integral part of our lives will be greatly over time.
1 ATS EcoSolutions
2nd Source: Nebraska public power district



0 comments:
Post a Comment